UBER APP CAN’T BE TRUSTED!
Posted by Tom Martino at 10:52 am 0 Comment Print
Attention … I have discovered a problem when using UBER and I must believe I am NOT the only one!
So far, the last three times I have used UBER, my credit card has been used afterwards – UNAUTHORIZED! It leads me to believe that UBER’s APP is somehow compromised. I urge you to check your credit card transactions after using UBER.
I used UBER in Miami for several rides. Over the next few days, my credit card was used (unauthorized) for additional rides.
I then used UBER in Denver a few weeks ago. Immediately after using the card, it was compromised again … this time with several large unauthorized purchases.
I closed that credit card and got a new one.
Last night I used the new credit card for two UBER trips. Immediately after using it, my credit card was used again for an unauthorized trip. I immediately froze the card!
Can these all be coincidences? I doubt it. I have contacted UBER and have not gotten a response. Let me know if this has happened to you. Have you noticed your credit card being used AFTER an UBER trip or two?
FOR MORE USEFUL CONSUMER INFORMATION … LISTEN to my radio show, live on Facebook, YouTube and iHeartRadio (app), weekdays noon to 3pm (EST) and SEE www.troubleshooter.com.
- THE BIG MISTAKES - Home Repairs! - AROUND THE HOUSE, BLOG 9 Jul , at 4:05 PM
- DIAMOND RING STOLEN IN TRANSIT - BLOG, INSURANCE, TROUBLESHOOTING 24 May , at 9:10 AM
- THE LEMON LAW IN ACTION! - BLOG, MOTOR VEHICLES, TROUBLESHOOTING 9 May , at 11:36 AM
- THE TRUTH ABOUT VEHICLE EXTENDED WARRANTIES - BLOG, MOTOR VEHICLES 13 Nov , at 9:23 AM
- MONEY IS THERE BUT CHECK BOUNCED! - BLOG, BUSINESS, CREDIT & FINANCE 1 Nov , at 3:23 PM