So, you’re planning a vacation and you have 6-months before your passport will is expire. No problem, right? WRONG!
Even though you can leave this country … some countries won’t admit you if you have less than 6-months left on your US Passport. So make sure you get your passports renewed before a trip if you fall into this category. This can ruin vacation plans because it can take several weeks to get passports unless you pay for expedited service!
- MOST INTERNET MOVERS ARE RIP-OFFS - BLOG, FRONT PAGE NEWS 14 Nov , at 9:52 AM
- MONEY IS THERE BUT CHECK BOUNCED! - BLOG, BUSINESS, CREDIT & FINANCE 1 Nov , at 3:23 PM
- BIZARRE BUSINESS PRACTICE! CAN IT LAST? - BLOG, MOTOR VEHICLES 9 Oct , at 3:02 PM
- SAVE YOUR FINGERS: SNOW-BLOWER DANGER (even when "off") - AROUND THE HOUSE, BLOG 9 Oct , at 2:38 PM
- EMPLOYERS WHO DO NOT PAY - BLOG, LABOR & EMPLOYMENT, LEGAL STUFF 27 Sep , at 5:05 PM