IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PASSPORTS!
Posted by Tom Martino at 12:00 pm 76 Comments Print
So, you’re planning a vacation and you have 6-months before your passport will is expire. No problem, right? WRONG!
Even though you can leave this country … some countries won’t admit you if you have less than 6-months left on your US Passport. So make sure you get your passports renewed before a trip if you fall into this category. This can ruin vacation plans because it can take several weeks to get passports unless you pay for expedited service!
- THE BIG MISTAKES - Home Repairs! - AROUND THE HOUSE, BLOG 9 Jul , at 4:05 PM
- DIAMOND RING STOLEN IN TRANSIT - BLOG, INSURANCE, TROUBLESHOOTING 24 May , at 9:10 AM
- THE LEMON LAW IN ACTION! - BLOG, MOTOR VEHICLES, TROUBLESHOOTING 9 May , at 11:36 AM
- THE TRUTH ABOUT VEHICLE EXTENDED WARRANTIES - BLOG, MOTOR VEHICLES 13 Nov , at 9:23 AM
- MONEY IS THERE BUT CHECK BOUNCED! - BLOG, BUSINESS, CREDIT & FINANCE 1 Nov , at 3:23 PM