If you’ve gotten a home loan between 2004 and 2010 from any lender there’s a good chance you’re entitled to a cash refund for loan discrimination and other illegal lending practices.
For more info go to www.NationalMortgageSettlement.com or call Key Concepts, a member of my Referral List @ 720.222.4747 or email: KJHomeFinder@msn.com. Kelli Jo, the owner of Key Concepts, has agreed to help my listeners get their refunds and help with your real estate and short sale needs.
Basically, the Justice Department investigated allegations of mortgage improprieties and found that borrowers were being over-charged on lender fees and interest. The Justice Department also found appraisal fraud, title fraud and massive forgeries. The investigation began with Countrywide for discrimination against Hispanic and African-American borrowers. The government then expanded its probe to other major lenders.
Originally letters went starting in 2010 advising borrowers that money was available for them to claim. However, even if you did not get the letter, you can still claim funds if you were one of the ones covered in the investigation.
Settlements range from $150 to thousands of dollars in the form of cash, principal reductions or substantial loan modifications.
- THE BIG MISTAKES - Home Repairs! - AROUND THE HOUSE, BLOG 9 Jul , at 4:05 PM
- DIAMOND RING STOLEN IN TRANSIT - BLOG, INSURANCE, TROUBLESHOOTING 24 May , at 9:10 AM
- THE LEMON LAW IN ACTION! - BLOG, MOTOR VEHICLES, TROUBLESHOOTING 9 May , at 11:36 AM
- THE TRUTH ABOUT VEHICLE EXTENDED WARRANTIES - BLOG, MOTOR VEHICLES 13 Nov , at 9:23 AM
- MONEY IS THERE BUT CHECK BOUNCED! - BLOG, BUSINESS, CREDIT & FINANCE 1 Nov , at 3:23 PM