YOU CAN CANCEL CAR EXTENDED WARRANTIES!
Posted by Tom Martino at 12:33 pm 25 Comments Print
When buying a new car many people pay for extended car warranties up front. The warranties range from full drive train coverage to windshield and paint coverage. Some car buyers buy more than one policy to cover different items.
ALERT! Not all of these warranties offer prorated refunds if you trade or sell your car early.
Some dealers are misleading consumers telling them that they can get their money back if they terminate the warranties early. Refunds are usually determined by the contract itself. So make sure you check the wording if itr is important to you.
- THE BIG MISTAKES - Home Repairs! - AROUND THE HOUSE, BLOG 9 Jul , at 4:05 PM
- DIAMOND RING STOLEN IN TRANSIT - BLOG, INSURANCE, TROUBLESHOOTING 24 May , at 9:10 AM
- THE LEMON LAW IN ACTION! - BLOG, MOTOR VEHICLES, TROUBLESHOOTING 9 May , at 11:36 AM
- THE TRUTH ABOUT VEHICLE EXTENDED WARRANTIES - BLOG, MOTOR VEHICLES 13 Nov , at 9:23 AM
- MONEY IS THERE BUT CHECK BOUNCED! - BLOG, BUSINESS, CREDIT & FINANCE 1 Nov , at 3:23 PM